GAWAD e-DUKASYON PROGRAM
- LANDBANK’s CSR initiative in partnership with Knowledge Channel Foundation, Inc. (KCFI) and DepEd.
- Aims to produce three (3) videos on various topics dealing with sustainable agriculture/farming and fisheries practices and technologies, which will be aired over Knowledge Channel, and e-modules that will be made available on the internet.
- The videos will be used as learning materials for TESDA and DepEd’s Alternative Learning System and Informal Education Program and Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE).
- By educating students on various topics dealing with sustainable agriculture, farming and fisheries practices and technologies, LANDBANK seeks to renew enthusiasm for this sector, and ultimately, help promote sustainable development and reduce poverty in the countryside.
- Complements the Bank’s Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program.