- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
Client advisory on Yahoo Data Breach
To our valued clients,
In line with the Yahoo Security notice released last December 14, 2016, clients with registered Yahoo email addresses for online banking transactions should take the following security measures to ensure continued protection of your accounts:
- Review all of your accounts for suspicious activity.
- Be cautious of any unsolicited communications that ask for your personal information or refer you to a web page asking for personal information.
- Avoid clicking on links or downloading attachments from suspicious emails.
For more information about this issue, please visit the Yahoo Account Security Issues FAQs page available at https://yahoo.com/security-update.
Please note that LANDBANK would never ask for your confidential information like your account numbers or PIN via email or online.
If you receive a message of this nature, please inform us immediately through the following channels:
Hotline: (02) 405-7000 (for Metro Manila)
1-800-10-405-7000 (PLDT Domestic Toll Free Number)