- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
LANDBANK Loans to Farmers
The DA Sikat Saka Program offers a direct credit window from LANDBANK and integrated support from the Department of Agriculture to small palay palay farmers to improve their creditworthiness and the viability of crop production.
AGRICULTURAL CREDIT SUPPORT PROJECT
Contributing to the National Government's goal of poverty reduction, the Agricultural Credit Support Project (ACSP) offers loan funds toward increasing investments, creating new job opportunities, and improving agricultural productivity in the rural areas. The ACSP provides credit support to agriculture and agri-related projects within a value chain.
Let LANDBANK's ACSP help you meet your financial needs in agribusiness, be it for your additional capital, production increase, or operational expansion.
AGRICULTURAL AND FISHERS FINANCING PROGRAM
The LANDBANK Agricultural and Fisheries Financing Program (AFFP) provides small farmers with fishers access to formal credit to finance their economic activities. The AFFP is being implemented in partnership with the Department of Agriculture (DA) and the Agricultural and Credit Policy Council pursuant to the General Appropriations Act of 2013.