- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
Awards and Recognition
LANDBANK recently received two “Kampeon ng Katubigan” awards for championing programs for water access and environmental sustainability. Maynilad Water Services (Maynilad) and National...
LANDBANK was named “Asian Bank of the Year” at the SMART Awards Asia 2016 for its financial inclusion efforts and support for farmers, agri- and aqua-businesses, and micro, small and...
The LANDBANK 2015 wall and desk calendars titled “The Beauty that Lies Within: A Look at Philippine Caves” received the Award of Merit at the Philippine Quill Awards 2015 conferred by the...
LANDBANK was named “Best Agribusiness Bank” in the Philippines by London-based Global Banking & Finance Review magazine for its financing programs that contribute to improving...
For the third straight year, LANDBANK was named as the top performing Government Securities Eligible Dealer (GSED) at the annual recognition ceremony hosted by the Bureau of the Treasury (BTr).The...
The Asia Pacific Quality Organization (APQO) has named LANDBANK as one of the winners in the prestigious Global Performance Excellence Awards (GPEA). The Bank received the Quest for Excellence Award...
LANDBANK was adjudged a winner under the Outstanding Development Project- Environmental Development category of the ADFIAP Awards 2016 for its Talayan Sewage Treatment Plant project.
For the fourth year in a row, LANDBANK was recognized by the Global Sustainable Finance Network (GSFN) for its contributions in the field of sustainable finance.The Bank was conferred with a...
The Bank’s BUILDERS program was recognized as “Best SME Product in the Philippines” by The Asian Banker in the Philippine Country Awards 2016. Read More.