- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
Credit Assistance for Cacao Agri-Business and Other Organizations (CACAO 100) Program
* small growers will be clustered (bayanihan group)
Basic Lending Policies
* Working Capital, Relending, production loan (nursery).
* Production loan (new area & rejuvenate/rehabilitation of old trees).
* permanent working capital.
* Fixed Asset Acquisition.
* New Plantation – Seven (7) from the initial loan drawdown.
* Rejuvenation – Three (3) years from the initial loan drawdown.
* Fixed Assets – Based on the economic useful life for second/refurbished machines.
Prevailing LBP rate at the time of availment.
* Grace period of three (3) years on principal and interest.
For maintenance –year 2/rejuvenation:
* Grace period of one (1) year on principal and interest.
* The deferred interest during the grace period shall be capitalized and amortized in the same manner as the principal and interest of the loan for the remaining period.