Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 6
Under general supervision, performs the following functions:
- Conducts appraisal and prepares reports on semi-complex and complex housing, cottage industries projects, commercial/institutional/ real estate development projects, housing development projects, real estate and civil works projects and machinery/equipment eligible for financing and/or investment including Bank’s acquired and existing assets. Appraisal activities include planning, field and research work (i.e. ocular inspection, progress monitoring, technical identification including verification of title and other pertinent documents, canvass of prices, analysis of data gathered, etc.) processing of data/information gathered into values, and report preparation;
- Assists the Supervisor on operation, management and other administrative matters of the Division/Team; and
- Prepares reports of findings, submits recommendations, and does other work that may be assigned from time to time.
UNIT / DEPARTMENT
Property Valuation and Credit Information Department
- Must be a licensed Real Estate Appraiser
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Civil, Mechanical, Geodetic and Agricultural Engineering
- Computer Literate
- Fit and proper for the position, with due consideration to integrity/probity and diligence
Interested applicants may directly send their applications with the attached requirements (Updated Resume, Copy of TOR & Civil Service Eligibility Certificate/PRC License) at LBPApplication@landbank.com with email subject, "Application for Property Valuation Specialist I- NAME".
Only those who meet the qualifications will be emailed for the next recruitment step. You may send your questions regarding this position through the following:
Personnel Administration Department - Recruitment Division
(02) 8522-0000 loc. 7224, 2904, 2902, 4219
By submitting your application requirements, you hereby consent LANDBANK to process your personal data relative to your employment application in accordance with Data Privacy Act of 2012 and the Bank's Data Privacy Statement .