- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
Corporate Environmental Policy
In pursuit of its role as the dominant financial institution in countryside development,LANDBANK shall adhere and actively promote environmental protection and sustainable development by incorporating effective environmental management practices in all its agrarian and banking operations, services and decisions.
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Environmental Management System
- GHG Accounting
- Green Procurement
- Manila Bay Clean-up
Towards this end, LANDBANK shall
Comply with applicable environmental laws,regulations and covenants that it subscribes to.
Implement effective pollution control and waste management programs, practice conservation of natural resources and conduct appropriate environmental risk assessment and management.
Enjoin its employees to be aware and be actively involved in the implementation of its Environmental Management System (Environmental Management System)
Inform and influence its stakeholders including its clients,suppliers and business partners to align with the Bank's environmental management programs in their business operations.
Commit to continuously review and improve its environmental programs in response to changing needs and conditions.