- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
26th Floor, LANDBANK Plaza, 1598 M.H. Del Pilar cor. Dr. J. Quintos Sts., Malate, Manila 1004
Mr. Gaudioso Carlos A. Garcia VI
The LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc. (LCDFI) is a non-stock, non-profit corporate foundation of Land Bank of the Philippines (LANDBANK), established in March 1983.
The Foundation embodies LANDBANK's commitment to spur development in the countryside particularly among its priority sectors such as the small farmers and fishers, agrarian reform beneficiaries (ARBs), Countryside Financial Institutions (CFIs), small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs).
In 2013, it was classified by the Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG) as a government-owned and controlled corporation (GOCC), and as such, LCDFI endeavors to comply with all pertinent rules and regulations governing GOCCs and government entities.
Its officers and employees live out the core values of:
- Social Responsibility
By 2018, LCDFI will be the primary partner of LANDBANK in the delivery of innovative capacity-building services to strengthen cooperatives and assist farmers and fishers in their development.
- To our Beneficiaries: We will deliver responsive capacity-building services to our beneficiaries while promoting sustainable development.
- To our Donors: We will deliver quality program services through effective and efficient use of resources.
- To our Employees: We will develop and nurture talents that will exemplify the highest standard of ethics and excellence.
Services and Programs
LCDFI is envisioned to be the primary partner of LANDBANK in the delivery of innovative capacity-building services to strengthen cooperatives and assist farmers and fishers in their development. It currently provides the following services and programs:
- Capacity Building Program for LANDBANK Priority Clients: To deliver responsive capacity building services to deliver responsive capacity building services to its beneficiaries, while promoting sustainable development.
- Enterprise Development Program: To educate and encourage small farmer-beneficiaries to adopt the technology of organic and natural farming, organize them into farmer-clusters with sustainable demo farms, eventually developing their own individual productive and sustainable farms, and help facilitate direct linkage to institutional buyers and/or local markets.
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program: To provide farmer-beneficiaries in Leyte Province that were badly hit by typhoon “Yolanda” with a sustainable integrated organic and natural mini-farm program through a systems approach consisting of a series of technology transfer trainings to help end hunger and poverty, one farmer family at a time.
- Likas Saka Program: To provide selected ARBs nationwide with technical knowledge of natural farming practices and systems, and to organize them into clusters for better coordination, planning, implementation, monitoring, support, production and collective marketing of their produce.
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program: To help manage the educational assistance granted by LANDBANK to selected intellectually-competent but economically deprived high school graduates and/or college students, who are dependents of LANDBANK’s priority clients, to pursue a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or its related disciplines.
Board of Directors
- Dir. Victor Gerardo J. Bulatao (Chairman)
- EVP Andres C. Sarmiento (Ret.)
- SVP Joselito P. Gutierrez
- FVP Leila C. Martin
- FVP Catherine Rowena B. Villanueva
- FVP Annalene M. Bautista, Corporate Treasurer
- AVP Atty. Joselito B. Vallada, Corporate Secretary
- Mr. Gaudioso Carlos A. Garcia VI, Executive Director