- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
A full function ATM deposit account that doubles as company identification (ID) card for private and government institutions. The E-Card can be customized to fit the clients’ design and functional requirements.
The E-Card is a multi-access, multi-purpose ATM card
- ID card for members and employees
- Point of Sale (POS) facility (debit card)
- Access to LBP's phone banking and retail internet banking facilities
FEATURES OF E-CARD
1. The E-Card is used as LANDBANK ATM card.
- Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through more than 1,400 LANDBANK ATMs nationwide.
- Withdraw from up to P 50,000 a day.
- Transfer funds from your savings to current account and vice versa.
- Withdraw cash from more than 14,000 BancNet ATM systems nationwide
- Express Payment System (EPS) Cashless purchase up to P50,000.00/day from accredited merchants.
- E-Card holders can transact via the retail internet banking facility for ATM and checking account depositors Log on to www.lbpiaccess.com
- Replacement Fee effective January 1, 2014: P250.00
- Fund transfer through ATM (LBP ATM account or Inter-Bank ATM account)
- Payment of Purchases through Point-of-Sale (POS)
- Bills Payment via ATM, LANDBANK Phone Access and iAccess
- Interest earning
- ATM Card and Employee/Member ID combined
- With picture, employment or personal information
- May have a barcode at the option of the partner agency/company
- Perform electronic transactions through BancNet online
- Online purchase or eShopping
- Transfer funds from your savings to current account and vice versa
- Withdraw cash through the ATMs nationwide (e.g., Megalink and Bancnet)
- Payment of Purchases thru the Point-of-Sale - cashless purchase up to P100,000/day from accredited merchants.
E-Card holders can transact via the retail internet banking facility for ATM and checking account depositors – Log on to www.lbpiaccess.com
2. The E-Card is also an identification card.
- Biometric information, picture, signature, employee or member's number are printed in front together with the bar code.
- the ID magstripe or bar code enables members to access records.
3. Real-time crediting of salaries, loan proceeds, reimbursements, pension payments, allowances, cash advances, and benefits to the E-Card.
1. It serves as a multi-functional ATM–ID card.
2. A more secure ID system using biometrics.
3. Can conveniently access personal data features.
4. Automated crediting of regular payments.
5. reduce the operating costs.
6. update personnel database and eliminate fraud thru an effective and efficient payment.