iACCESS RETAIL INTERNET BANKING
An alternative banking channel designed for individual customers, which provides a convenient, reliable and secure delivery of banking transactions via the internet. LANDBANK iAccess is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It allows you to perform the following transactions:
- View your account summary
- View your transaction details
- Inquire the status of the check/s you issued
- Inquire the total amount & total number of check/s you deposited but subsequently returned
- Report and tag as "hot card" your lost/stolen ATM card
- Pay your bills immediately or in the future
- Transfer your funds to your other account/s or to your nominated 3rd party account/s immediately or in the future
- Reorder checkbook/s
- One valid ID
- Duly accomplished and signed LI-EMA form
- Computer with internet connection
- Web-browser - best works with Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (Windows 2000 and above) but also available in other browsers
SECURITY AND AUTHENTICATION
- Authenticated and certified by the Verisign digital certificate authority
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL) has an additional "s" string, which signifies that the website is secure (https://www.lbpiaccess.com)
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Multiple firewall technology
- Enrollment of
- deposit accounts
- source and destination accounts (for fund transfer)
- User Log-in Requirements
- User ID
- Automatic log-out of users on idle time of 20 minutes
- Automatic lock out upon 3 unsuccessful password tries
Balance inquiry displays/lists details of balance for each enrolled peso deposit account of the individual
*Viewing of foreign currency deposit accounts (i.e. USD, Japanese Yen, Euro) is not yet available.
Account Statement displays the summary of transactions or statement of account for each enrolled deposit account
Today's Transactions displays over-the-counter transactions for the day
Check Status Inquiry displays the status of a selected check for an enrolled deposit account issued by the client
Returned Check Inquiry displays returned checks deposited for an enrolled account, within the last 60 days as to:
- number of returned checks and;
- total amount of checks returned
Report of Lost/Stolen ATM Card allows the client to tag his/her ATM card as "Hot Card" in case same is lost/stolen which will subsequently prevent all transactions done over any ATM
Housing Loan Calculator calculates housing loan affordability based on term, desired monthly amortization or monthly income
Downloading of Forms and Requirements displays the list of forms and requirements that can be viewed and downloaded
Fund Transfer allows the client to transfer funds immediately, in the future or recurring from one enrolled deposit account to another .
Bills Payment allows the client to pay bills whether immediately, in the future or recurring payment and view status of the payment made.
Checkbook Requisition allows the individual to reorder checkbook/s online.
ELIGIBLE CLIENTS AND ACCOUNTS
Individual depositors (single and joint accounts) are qualified to enroll in LANDBANK iAccess.
Any of the following individual peso deposit account/s can be enrolled in LANDBANK iAccess:
- Savings Account with ATM access
- Regular Current Account
- Regular Interest Bearing Current Account
- Current Account with ATM access
- Interest Bearing Current Account with AIM Access
*Passbook accounts are not eligible for enrollment.
**Joint "and" account (Regular Current Account) shall be allowed to enroll through branch enrollment only and access shall be limited to non-financial transactions.
MODES OF ENROLLMENT
1. Online Enrollment
- Applicable only to ATM accounts
- Access is limited to non-monetary transactions only.
- Can be done by logging on to LANDBANK iAccess website
2. Branch Enrollment
- Applicable to both ATM and current accounts
- Access may be non-monetary or monetary transactions or both
- Can be done through your LANDBANK depository branch by submitting a duly-
accomplished LANDBANK iAccess Enrollment and Maintenance Agreement (LI-EMA)
- Allows multiple account enrollment per iAccess ID subject to approval of depository
branch concerned and nomination of Servicing Branch (from among the depository
branches) by the client
*You can download and print the LI-EMA form from www.lbpiaccess.com
Telephone No.: 405-7800