weACCESS INSTITUTIONAL INTERNET BANKING
An internet banking facility developed for the Bank's institutional clients, both private corporations and government entities, which allows them to perform banking transactions and avail of other banking services through the web. With this system, the client can initiate various transactions like real time and future dated fund transfers or online balance inquiries through computers with internet connection and a secure browser. Security and controls are built-in in the system.
ELIGIBLE CLIENTS AND ACCOUNTS
Any of the following institutional clients with qualified Peso deposit accounts at LANDBANK can enroll in the LANDBANK weAccess facility:
- Government Owned and Controlled Corporations
- National Government Agencies
- Local Government Units
- Private Corporations
- Financial Institutions
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Development Partners
- Educational and Health Institutions
- Religious and Charitable Organizations
The following Peso deposit accounts can be enrolled in the LANDBANK weAccess:
- Regular Passbook Saving Account
- Regular Current Account
- Interest Bearing Current Account (PESO EASY Checking Account)
- High Yield Savings Account (HYSA) - for viewing only
- For enrollment of non-monetary transactions
- Enrollment Form signed by authorized signatory/ies of the account being enrolled (3 copies)
Additional requirements for EC NOW - Access Module (For Rural Banks with NOW Accounts only)
- Form 1 - EC NOW - Access Set-up
- Duly Notarized Board Resolution, allowing enrollment to EC NOW - Access Module
- For enrollment of monetary transactions
- Enrollment Form (3 copies)
- Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate, for institutions with Board of Directors
- Sangguniang Resolution, for LGUs
- Letter from the Head of Agency/Office, for NGAs/line agencies
- For Auto Debiting Module, the following shall be executed by the third-party in order to be enrolled in the Auto Debiting module of the LANDBANK weAccess:
- LANDBANK weAccess Auto Debiting Agreement (4 copies)
If the third-party is an institution, plus any of the following, whichever is applicable:
- Notarized Board Resolution or Secretary's Certificate, for institutions with Board of Directors
- Sangguniang Resolution, for LGUs
- Letter from the Head of Agency/Office, for NGAs
For any of the documentary requirements, the signatory/ies should be the same authorized signatory/ies as specified in your institution's documents (i.e. Board Resolution/ Secretary's Certificate/ Specimen Signature Cards) submitted for account opening/ maintenance.
In cases where your institution is authorizing a different set of signatories from those authorized during account opening, the Board Resolution/ Secretary's Certificate/ Sangguniang Resolution/ Letter from the Head of Agency shall include a clause that the said documents are an ADDENDUM to the previously submitted documentations and applicable only to weAccess transactions. The new set of signatories will be required to accomplish specimen signature cards.
In order to use the weAccess facility, you need to make sure that you should at least have the following specifications:
- Computer with internet connection
- Web-browser - best works with Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (Windows 200 and above) but also available in other browsers
SECURITY AND AUTHENTICATION
- Authenticated and certified by the Verisign digital certificate authority
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL) has an additional "s" string, which signifies that the website is secure (https://www.lbpweaccess.com).
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Multiple firewall technology
- Enrollment of
- deposit accounts
- authorized users (maker and authorizer)
- access rights to functionalities
- authorization rule (level of authority)
- 2 factor authentication and authorization level (Virtual Token or vToken)
- User Log-in Requirements
- User ID
- vToken Response Code
- Automatic log-out of users on idle time of 15 minutes
- Automatic lock out upon 3 unsuccessful password-tries.
Deposit Account Profile - Account Information
- Balance Inquiry displays list/details of balance for each enrolled peso deposit account of the institution. The functionality of viewing deposit accounts of other currencies (USD and Euro accounts) is currently unavailable.
- Account Statement displays the summary of banking activities/statements of account for each enrolled deposit account belonging to the institution. It allows downloading of statement of account in five (5) types of format:
- MS Money/Quicken (QIF)
- Spreadsheet (CSV)
- Microsoft Excel Sheet (XLS)
- XML Data (XML)
- Swift MT940
- Account Group displays the enrolled deposit accounts per group as created by the client.
Current Account Services
- Checkbook Reorder allows the client to reorder checkbook/s online.
- Check Status Inquiry displays the status of a selected check/s issued by the client and allows downloading of list of negotiated checks for uploading in Corporate Check Printing System and/or Check Monitoring System, if applicable.
- Fund Transfer allows the client to make a real-time or a future dated fund transfer from one enrolled deposit account to another.
- Bills Payment allows the institutional depositor to pay bills to enrolled merchants in the weAccess.
- Fund Sweeping is the transfer of balances from a mother account to various enrolled satellite accounts or vice-versa.
- Auto Crediting allows the client to upload an Auto Crediting File containing the account number and amount to be credited using Credit Debit Memo Data Entry System (CDMDES).
- Auto Debiting allows the institutional client to upload an Auto Debiting File containing the account number and amount to be debited using Credit Debit Memo Data Entry System (CDMDES).
- ATM Payroll allows the client to upload a payroll file and credit payroll accounts using Payroll Credit System (PACS).
- Reports allow the institutional depositor to download a particular report.
- EC NOW-Access allows the institutional depositor, specifically, Countryside Financial Institution/Rural Bank to download check files/images and upload List of Returned Items or Unfunded Checks Report.
It allows downloading of check files in three (3) types of format:
- Text File
- Report File
- ".tiff" File
- Institutional Loan displays information about the client’s credit lines.
- Remittance Application Form displays the remittance application form needed to apply for an electronic money transfer and allow the client to print/fill-out the application form for submission to the Branch.
Easy Padala Website is a hyperlink to the Easy Padala website which offers remittance services online.
TELEPHONE NO.: 405-7800