- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
LANDBANK eMDS is a secure Internet facility for National Government Agencies, including the Bureau of the Treasury and the Department of Budget and Management, which offers banking convenience to perform Modified Disbursement System (MDS) transactions online.
It provides a straight-through processing of the following transactions:
- Transmission of Advice of Checks Issued and Cancelled (ACIC);
- Processing of payment of accounts payable to creditors;
- Transfer of fund allocation; and
- Request of checkbook.
The eMDS transactions (i.e., ACIC transmission, creditors' accounts crediting, or fund allocation transfer) initiated and approved by the government agency shall be processed real-time by the system while checkbook requests are automatically forwarded to the concerned branch for processing.
eMDS implementation addresses the tedious and costly processing of MDS transactions and aims to eliminate physical transmission of required MDS documents and reports.
Visit your LANDBANK Depository Branch to register and start MDS transactions online.