FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the routing number of LANDBANK that a depositor should indicate
when sending money thru a commercial bank abroad to any LANDBANK
The routing number or SWIFT code assigned to LANDBANK is TLBPPHMMXXX.
2. What are the requirements which borrowers need to comply with to avail of your loans to Small and Medium Entrepreneurs?
Click here for details.
3. In case of lost or captured ATM cards, what number/s should depositors call?
Phone Access Hotlines: 405-7000 (NCR) and 1-800-10-405-7000 (Toll-free)
Note: Email reports of lost or stolen ATM cards are read only during official banking hours. LANDBANK cannot be held responsible for loss arising from unauthorized withdrawals prior to blocking of such accounts.
4. What are the procedures to follow, requirements to comply with, and
qualifications to meet to avail of a housing loan from LANDBANK?
A: Click here for details.
5. How would a depositor know the balance of his or her account if he or she is abroad?
Our depositors currently based abroad may send an Authority Letter to their relative or representative to secure a copy of their Statement of Account and relay or send the data abroad.