FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the LANDBANK weAccess?2. Is LANDBANK weAccess available outside the Philippines?
The LANDBANK weAccess is an internet banking facility developed for the Bank’s institutional clients, both private corporations and government entities that will allow them to do selected banking transactions.
Yes, once you are enrolled in the LANDBANK weAccess, you may access your accounts and perform selected banking transactions anywhere through the internet.
1. Who are qualified to enroll in LANDBANK weAccess?
Any of the following institutional clients whose accounts are deposited with LANDBANK can enroll in the weAccess facility:
- Government Owned and Controlled Corporations
- National Government Agencies
- Local Government Units
- Private Corporation
- Financial Institutions
- Cooperatives (Class A and B)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Development Partners
- Educational and Health Institutions
- Religious and Charitable Organizations
- Other institutions not specified above
2. What are the accounts that can be enrolled and accessed in the weAccess?
The following accounts can be enrolled in the weAccess:
- Regular Passbook Saving Account
- Regular Current Account
- Peso Easy Check Deposit Account
- High Yield Savings Account (HYSA) – for viewing only
3. How much is the cost to avail of the weAccess?
weAccess is free of charge. The institutional clients would only have to maintain an aggregate Average Daily Balance (ADB) of P1M. Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprise (SMEs) only have to maintain an aggregate ADB of P0.500M.
4. How do we enroll in weAccess?
Coordinate with your LANDBANK depository branch comply the required enrollment forms and other documentary requirements.
5. What are the documentary requirements needed for enrollment?
a. Submit to your depository branch the following documents:
- Duly accomplished weAccess Enrollment and Maintenance Agreement Form – 3 copies
- Notarized Board or Sangguniang Resolution (for LGUs) or Corporate Secretary’s Certificate or Letter from the Head of Agency – 2 copies
b. Additional Requirements for Auto Debiting Module:
- Duly accomplished MOA between the institutional client and the 3rd party – 2 copies
- Duly accomplished Auto Debit Agreement by the 3rd party – 2 copies
- Notarized Board or Sangguniang Resolution (for LGUs) or Corporate Secretary’s Certificate or Letter from the 3rd party institution or agency – 2 copies
6. How long will it take for us to be enrolled once we have submitted our complete documentary requirements to the branch?7. How will we know that we are already enrolled in the weAccess?
For NCR clients, within 5 days from the receipt of complete requirements by the branch, you will be enrolled in the weAccess.
Provincial clients will be enrolled on or before 10 banking days upon submission of complete requirements to the branch of account.
You will be notified through your enrolled email address regarding your enrollment in the weAccess.
You should wait for the internet password mailer to be delivered personally by the branch manager of your branch of account before you can use the weAccess.
C. Features and Usage of the LANDBANK weAccess
1. What features are available in the LANDBANK weAccess?
With the weAccess, you can perform a wide range of institutional banking transactions, such as:
a. Balance Inquiry
View the available account balance of each of your enrolled LANDBANK account.
b. Account Statement
View over-the-counter debit and credit transactions for the day and other details of all your enrolled deposit accounts. You can also download your statement for the last 60 days transactions.
c. Accounts Group
Group your enrolled deposit accounts and sort them depending on your need as to per branch, per account type, per transaction, etc.
d. Fund Transfer
Transfer funds online from your enrolled deposit account to your enrolled own or third party deposit account either immediately or on a future date.
e. Fund Sweeping
Transfer money from your various satellite accounts (sub-accounts) to your main account (inward sweeping) or from your main account to your various satellite accounts (outward sweeping)
f. Auto Crediting
Transfer money by debiting from your enrolled deposit account and crediting the funds to your suppliers or 3rd party accounts (in volume transactions).
g. Auto Debiting
Transfer money by debiting the funds from your enrolled buyers’ or 3rd party accounts and crediting your enrolled deposit account (in volume transactions).
h. Bills Payment
Settle your bills immediately or on a future date through the bills payment facility of the weAccess.
i. ATM Payroll
Manage your payroll on time by simply uploading the details of your payroll file using the Payroll Credit System (PACS) and transfer funds to your payroll destination accounts from your enrolled source deposit account.
j. Electronic Filing and Payment System (EFPS)
Pay your taxes online through the EFPS facility of the weAccess. Make transaction request particularly to BIR and pay through the LANDBANK Electronic Tax Payment System (ETPS).
LANDBANK services various government agencies by collecting/accepting payments for various transactions like premiums, license fees, loan payments, etc. Client-government agencies can view and download collection reports online.
l. Checkbook Reorder
Order checkbooks online with a maximum of 99 checkbooks per account, per order.
m. Check Status Inquiry
Inquire on your issued checks’ status to check if they have been settled by encoding the number and series of your checking account. Checks encashed and negotiated within the last 60 days can be viewed as reference for check balance reconciliation.
2. What are the hardware/system requirements necessary for utilizing weAccess?
In order to use the weAccess facility, you need to make sure that you have at least the following specifications:
- Internet-ready computer
- Web-browser - Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (Windows 2000 and above)
3. Is weAccess available anytime?
Yes, weAccess facility is available anytime, except beyond the service period for each module:
Up to 11:30 PM daily
Fund Transfer (FT)
Up to 11:30 PM daily
Bills Payment (BP)
Up to 11:30 PM daily
Up to 9:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Up to 6:00 PM daily
Up to 9:00 PM daily
Up to 9:00 PM daily
Up to 11:00 PM daily
Up to 11:00 AM daily
Electronic Filing and Payment System (EFPS)
Up to 11:30 PM daily
4. Who can transact in the weAccess?
Only the maker/s and authorizer/s duly specified in the institution’s Board/Sangguniang Resolution or Corporate Secretary’s Certificate or Letter from the Head of Agency, whichever is applicable can transact in the weAccess.
Maker is a person given access to a particular enrolled deposit account/s and initiates the banking transaction(s) in the weAccess.
Authorizer is a person given access to a particular enrolled deposit account(s) and has the authority to implement (approve, disapprove, or hold) the banking transaction(s) initiated by the maker.
5. How many users (makers/authorizers) can we enroll?
There is no limit as to the number of makers and authorizers who will use the weAccess as long as their names are specified in the Board Resolution or any
6. How do we log into the system?
If you are currently logged in at www.landbank.com, just click the weAccess icon or directly log-in to https://www.lbpweaccess.com. Using your enrolled User ID and system-generated password to be given by the LBP branch, you can now perform internet banking transactions.
If the system prompts this message: “You have not installed security plug-ins”, please refer to the steps on the procedure on Active X plugin installation*.
7. What if our company’s internet connection is down, can weperform our transactions at internet cafes?
Yes. It is an internet banking facility, so whether you are in Davao or any part of the world, you can do your banking transactions thru the weAccess facility. Just make sure that the Active X has been installed for your transactions’ security.
8. How can we prove that transfers are made?
At the end of each transaction, a Transaction Acknowledgment Receipt is displayed and each transaction will be given a unique transaction reference number that is different from every transaction wherein the status can be viewed in the “View” sub-module.
9. Can we generate a proof or receipt for our transactions?
At the end of each transaction, an acknowledgement screen will be displayed and can be printed. Furthermore, a corresponding Debit/s and Credit/s Memo can be printed for every processed transaction (Fund Transfer with both debit and credit memo; Debit memo only for ATM Payroll Auto Crediting, Checkbook Reorder, Inward Sweeping and Bills Payment; Credit memo only for and Auto Debiting and Outward Sweeping).
10. How will we know that there is a transaction for authorization or our transaction has been processed?
Authorizers will be notified through their registered email addresses if there are transactions for authorization. If they are currently logged-in in the weAccess, they may also check transactions from the email inbox provided in the weAccess.
Likewise, maker/s will also notified through their registered email addresses the status of their transaction/s.
11. When will our transactions be processed?
Your transactions will be processed immediately or on a set future date. Debit/s and credit/s from/to your funds will reflect in your balance correspondingly except for transactions done during holidays or weekends which will be reflected on the next banking day.
12. When will our transactions be posted?
You don’t have to wait long to inquire about your balance after each transaction because weAccess offers a real-time debiting and crediting of your transactions.
13. Is it possible to cancel a future-dated transaction before it is due?
Yes. You may cancel a future-dated payment at least a day prior to due date before end of the specified service period.
1. How sure are we that our transactions over the weAccess is safe?
- The weAccess website is authenticated and certified by the Verisign digital certificate authority. VeriSign is the leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate Authority enabling secure e-commerce, communications, and interactions for Web sites, intranets, and extranets ( Figure 1).
- Unlike other websites, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the weAccess has an additional “s” string, which signifies that the website is secure. (https://www.lbpweaccess.com). Refer to Figure 1.
- The lower-right portion of the weAccess log-in page screen has a lock icon which also indicates that the website is secure (Figure 1).
2. How will we know that we entered the right weAccess website?
From the log-in page, click the VeriSign icon found at the lower-right portion of the screen to verify the website’s authenticity. You should be redirected to the Verisign digital certificate (Fig.2). Click Here .
3. How can we check if somebody is trying to use our User ID/s or Password/s?
From the right panel of the “Welcome Page” screen, click the Access Log Control sub-module in the Administration module.
Look for the status “Failed – Invalid Password” on the dates that you did not entered your User ID/Password incorrectly. Or, look for the date and time from the “Log-in Time” column when you did not make any weAccess transaction.
4. How frequent should we change our password?
You will be prompted by the system to change your password every 90 days. However, you may change your password from time to time by accessing the Change Password sub-module in the Administration module.
The weAccess recognizes your password history up to the 10th time. So, you may not reuse your 1st to 10th previously used passwords.
5. How will we know what transactions were made for a particular account?
Transactions made for a particular account, for a specific date/s can be viewed through the Transaction History sub-module in the Administration module.
Transactions for one (1) month back can be viewed.
E. Concerns/Problems Encountered
1. What should we do when we cannot log-in?
Make sure you key in the correct weAccess ID and password. Please note that the password is case sensitive.
If you input the wrong password three (3) consecutive times, you will no longer be able to log-in. If you still remember your password, you can request to have your User ID unlocked from the weAccess helpdesk at telephone number 405-7800.
If you forgot your password, submit a written request (noted by the authorized signatory/ies of your institution/agency) for password resetting to your depository branch.
Wait for the issuance of your new system-generated password though a password mailer. Similar to your initial password, your new password shall be given by the authorized branch personnel.
2. What should we do when we encounter problems using weAccess?
Try referring to the FAQs for your particular problem. You may also call the weAccess helpdesk at 405-7800 to talk to a Helpdesk Agents or call your depository branch. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know how we may help you. For inquiries, comments and suggestions:
1. LANDBANK weAccess/iAccess/I-Corp concerns, call 405-7800 to talk a LANDBANK Helpdesk Agent (available from 8am – 5pm during weekdays) or email us at the following email addresses:
2. LANDBANK ATM concerns, call 405-7186 or 405-7296 (available 24x7)
3. LANDBANK VISA Credit Card concerns, call 405-7281 to 82 (available from 8am – 5pm during weekdays).
PROCEDURE ON ACTIVE X PLUGIN INSTALLATION
1. Close all Windows until you view the desktop
2. Open an Internet Explorer Browser
3. Click Tools -> Internet Options -> Security -> Trusted Sites -> Sites
4. Add https://www.lbpweacces.com then click OK.
5. Click Custom Level.
6. Enable all Active X downloading related controls. Then Click OK.
7. Click YES on the prompt.
8. Click OK on Internet Options
9. Close the Browser
10. Open another Internet Explorer Browser again then surf to http://www.lbpweaccess.com