- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
LANDBANK iAccess is an alternative banking channel designed for individual customers, which provides a convenient, reliable, and secure delivery of banking services via the Internet. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Features and Services
- View your account summary.
- View your transaction details.
- Inquire the status of check/s you have issued from your enrolled account.
- Inquire the total amount and total number of check/s you have deposited but subsequently returned for your enrolled account.
- Report and tag as “hot card” your lost/stolen ATM card, which will immediately prevent all transactions done over any ATM.
- Calculate housing loan affordability based on term, desired monthly amortization or monthly income.
- Download forms and requirements.
- Pay your bills instantly or in the future.
- Transfer your funds to your other account/s or to your nominated 3rd party account/s right away or in the future.
- Order checkbook/s for enrolled account subject to Branch approval.
Individual depositors, both single and joint accounts, are qualified to enroll in LANDBANK iAccess.
- Savings Account with ATM access
- Regular Current Account
- Regular Interest-Bearing Current Account
- Current Account with ATM Access
- Interest Bearing Current Account with ATM Access
Passbook accounts are not eligible for enrollment.
Joint "and" account for Regular Current Account shall be allowed only through branch enrollment and access shall be limited to non-financial transactions.
- Website authentication and certification through VeriSign digital certificate authority;
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and multiple firewall technology;
- User Log-in Process (User ID and Password);
- Automatic log-out of users on idle time; and
- Automatic lock-out upon three (3) unsuccessful password retries.
Refer to Security Policy in the iAccess Login Page for more details.