- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
Investment Management Account (IMA)
The Investment Management Account is an Agency Arrangement and as such, the principal shall at all times retain legal title to funds under this arrangement. This type of investment management service is available to individuals and corporate accounts with the primary objective of wealth build up or wealth accumulation.
LANDBANK – Trust Banking Group acts as investment/portfolio manager with primary intention of capital preservation, income generation and capital growth. The types of investments such as bank deposits, government securities, corporate bonds, equities, Unit Investment Trust Funds and mutual funds, other alternative investments are prudently assessed and evaluated to balance safety, liquidity and profitability, to suit clients’ requirements and risk appetite.
The arrangement could be directional, wherein prior consent from the client is required before any decision is made; or discretionary, wherein the LANDBANK-Trust Banking Group is given full authority to invest the fund based on pre-agreed investment guidelines.
PhP 1,000,000.00 / US$ 25,000.00
Preferred Holding Period
One (1) year
*0.50% p.a. based on the total average monthly market value of the fund, subject to minimum of P10,000.00.
|Document / Contract||Investment Management Agreement|
*Subject for approval based on LBP-TBG Trust Fee Policy