- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
Land Transfer Claims
LANDBANK, as one of the CARP Implementing Agencies (CIAs), undertakes the following activities:
- Processing, Valuation, and Approval of land transfer claims involving lands covered by the various Agrarian Reform Laws to wit:
- Presidential Decree (PD) 27 – The Tenant Emancipation Act which accelerated the land transfer operation to tenants of private rice and corn lands.
- Executive Order (EO) 228 – Declared full land ownership to qualified farmer beneficiaries covered by PD 27, determining the value of remaining unvalued rice and corn lands, and providing the manner of payment by the farmer beneficiary and mode of compensation to the landowner.
- Executive Order (EO) 229 – Provided mechanics for the implementation of the comprehensive agrarian reform program as to land acquisition and distribution.
- Republic Act (RA) 6657 or the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law –Declared the policy to pursue the Agrarian Reform Program in consideration of the welfare of landless farmers and farm workers.
- Republic Act (RA) 9700 – An act strengthening the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program (CARP), extending the acquisition and distribution of all agricultural lands, instituting necessary reforms, amending for the purpose certain provisions of RA 6657, otherwise known as the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law of 1988, as amended, and appropriating funds therof.
- Processing of payment/release of land transfer claim proceeds to landowners.
1. Landowners Compensation Department (LCD)
- 522-0000 locals 2207, 2208 and 405-7361
2. Agrarian Operations Centers (AOCs) from Region 1 to 12
3. Customer Care Center
a. NCR - 405-7000
b. Domestic Toll-Free Hotline – 1-800-10-405-7000