- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
LANDBANK Visa Debit Card
The LANDBANK Visa Debit Card is LANDBANK’s newest card product that allows you to shop online, pay bills, and purchase over the phone and via the mail. The card can be used in millions of retail outlets and at more than 1.9 million ATMs worldwide where the Visa Logo is displayed.
Our Visa Debit Card provides real advantage over the standard ATM card for everyday purchases and lots more.
Use your own money linked to your deposit account wherever you are.
Allows online purchase, in-store, by phone and mail order.
Just swipe and sign for your in-store transactions local or international.
Access cash at ATMs here and obtain original currency at ATMs overseas.
Allows bills payment using the card number.
Allows you to transfer funds via LANDBANK ATMs.
Enjoys Visa’s security and worldwide card acceptance.
- Balance Inquiry
- Intrabank fund transfer
- Interbank fund transfer
- Transaction log
- Mobile Banking transactions e.g. mobile phone reloading
Your LANDBANK Visa Debit Card is already activated. Proceed to any LANDBANK ATM to change your temporary PIN and you can start using your card straight away.
Limits and Fees
|Types of transaction||Maximum Limit per card per day||Purpose|
|Daily LANDBANK Visa Debit Purchase||P50,000||In-store, online, phone, mail and overseas purchases|
|Daily cash withdrawal||P50,000||ATM cash withdrawals here and overseas|
|Annual card fee||N/A|
|Card renewal fee||Free|
|Lost/stolen/damaged/replacement card fee||P150|
|ATM international balance inquiry||P50|
|ATM international cash withdrawal||P150|
*Applicable fees may be charged for all International/Cross Border Transactions
Note: As standard security feature of your LANDBANK Visa Debit Card, you will be asked to sign the transaction slip upon using the card via Visa POS terminals in the Philippines. In some other countries, you may be asked to either sign or to key in your PIN.
Reporting fraudulent or incorrect transactions
If you suspect any fraudulent activity on any card, contact us immediately on the following:
405-7000 for NCR; Domestic Toll free 1-800-10-405-7000; or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find any discrepancy or error in your card transactions, please notify us within 15 days from transaction date for us to investigate. You may download and fill out the Cardholder and Dispute Form from our website, www.landbank.com.
Replacing a LANDBANK Visa Debit Card
Contact us immediately if your card is lost or stolen. All cardholders may report their lost or stolen cards 24x7 by calling us on the numbers provided below. The reported card will be cancelled and a new card number and PIN will be issued.
|Lost, Stolen or damaged cards||NCR 405-7000 Domestic Toll free 1-800-10-405-7000|
|Expired Cards||Re-issued every five years, Collect form your depository branch|
Card Transactions and Statements
Enroll your accounts to iAccess to view account and information online. Visit the LANDBANK Branch to enrol your account for other financial transactions.
If you have forgotten you PIN, you may request for a new one from your branch of account.
- Sign the cards as soon as you receive it.
- Proceed to any LANDBANK ATM to change your temporary PIN.
- Keep the PIN secure.
- Don’t store the PIN with the card.
- Ensure that no one is watching you while you key in your PIN or any other sensitive information.
- When using the ATM, cover the PIN Pad with your hand when entering the PIN.
- Create a unique PIN. Do not use obvious information such as your phone number, birthday, or address.
- Memorize your PIN. Do not write or save it in your gadgets.
- Your PIN is your personal property and must be kept secret. Do not share it with anyone, including your relatives and friends.
- Change your PIN regularly. Change it immediately if you think somebody else knows the number combination.
- Check statements and transactions regularly on internet banking or phone banking to identify any fraudulent activity.
- Report any dispute or suspected fraud immediately.
Account current balance and available balance
The available balance shows funds that are ready to be used straight away. The current balance is the amount that may include card authorizations waiting to be processed or cheques to be cleared.
For more information about LANDBANK Visa Debit Card, come to our branches, call our Customer Care Center at 405-7000 (NCR), or Domestic Toll Free 1-800-10-405-7000 or visit www.landbank.com.
Understanding your LANDBANK Visa Debit Card
1 Card Number
Use your card number when making purchases online, by phone, mail or when paying bills.
2 Worldwide acceptance
Your card is accepted here and around the world by millions of retailers and at ATMs, wherever the Visa logo is displayed.
3 Magnetic stripe
Use the magnetic stripe to swipe at POS for payment of your everyday purchases.
4 CVV number
At three-digit number on the reverse of the card,next to the signature panel which will be required for online or phone purchase. Keep this number confidential or use with caution.
For security purposes, you must sign your card here.
6 Contact Us
You can contact us 24/7 if you need assistance or to report lost or stolen cards. You may also visit this link to access the VISA ATM Global Locator Link.