- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
OWWA taps LANDBANK for online payment facility
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Overseas Filipino Workers may soon conveniently pay their contributions online when renewing their membership with the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA). This follows the recent agreement signing between LANDBANK and OWWA which will make LANDBANK’s electronic Payment Portal (ePP) available to Balik Manggagawa OFWs who wish to pay their membership fees online.
LANDBANK President and CEO Alex V. Buenaventura signed the memorandum of agreement with OWWA Administrator Hans Leo J. Cacdac at the DOLE office in Intramuros, Manila. Department of Labor and Employment Secretary Silvestre H. Bello witnessed the signing, along with LANDBANK Senior Vice President for Branch Banking Liduvino S. Geron.
The LANDBANK ePP is an internet-based payment channel designed to accept payment of fees, dues, and charges from clients of enrolled merchants from both government and private institutions.