- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
24th Floor, Land Bank of the Philippines Plaza, 1598 M.H. del Pilar corner Dr. Quintos Sts., Malate, Manila 1004
405-7402; 405-7403; 405-7134; 405-7135; 405-7169
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
To Our Clients:
We will use advance technology, innovative and environmental safety processes to deliver quality service in construction, real estate management, property maintenance and manpower and other allied services supportive to the goals and objectives of LANDBANK and other clients.
To Our Employees:
We will train and develop employees to be highly competitive and enhance their capability to strive for excellence in providing quality service to our clients.
LBP Resources and Development Corporation (LBRDC) formerly LANDBANK Realty Development Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Land Bank of the Philippines. LBRDC was incorporated in May 1975 as Lumang Bayan Realty Development Corporation with Registration No. 61385 issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission. It was initially created as an investment diversification vehicle for landowners whose properties have been covered by the agrarian reform program on carrying on a general estate business.
In general, LBRDC is mandated to be a LANDBANK partner in the attainment of its Corporate goals, especially in the development of infrastructure and similar activities, relative to the realization of its Countryside Development Program and other related projects. One of its missions is to provide LANDBANK, its subsidiaries, its clients and its employees timely and quality construction services at the most reasonable cost.
For the past forty (40) years of existence it has acquired extensive experience in the provision of project management services in the design, construction management and implementation thru direct administration of LANDBANK’s infrastructure requirements. Its major projects since then were:
- joint venture with landowners in the development and construction of the Palacio del Governador in Malate, Manila;
- the development of the Lumang Bayan Executive Village in Antipolo City;
- the construction of the 4-storey commercial LBRDC Building in Naga City;
- the construction of the LB One Condominium in Singalong, Manila;
- the construction of the Grand Garden Villas in Dasmarinas, Cavite;
- the construction of LBRDC warehouse in Antipolo City; and
- the construction of LANDBANK Warehouse in Antipolo City.
LBRDC has expanded its business lines which includes property management and maintenance services, brokering and offers various manpower services such as sanitation, housekeeping, janitorial and messengerial services. Recently, LBRDC has ventured into air-conditioning unit (ACU) preventive maintenance services of LANDBANK Branches in NCR and Luzon areas.
l. CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION / PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Accredited by the Philippine Contractor’s Accreditation Board (PCAB) as a General Building A contractor
- License limit of P200 million
- Handles the construction and renovation of Land Bank branches, Extension Offices, and other facilities as well as construction of automated teller machine (ATM) booths and LANDBANK Easy-Access Facilities (LEAF)
- Implements the construction/renovation of LBP Subsidiaries – LANDBANK Insurance Brokerage, Inc., LBP Leasing Corp., Masaganang Sakahan, Inc., LANDBANK Countryside Foundation, Inc.
- Implements the construction/renovation of other government agencies and private clients – DOF, BOC, BIR, NLDC, NLSF, Bayan Delinquent, etc.
- Construction and maintenance of subdivision and townhouses.
- Forty (40) years of construction experience
B. Past Projects
- Townhouses, 12 units at Grand Garden Villas in Dasmarinas, Cavite
- LB One Condominium in Singalong, Manila
- Palacio del Governador in Intramuros, Manila
- Four (4) – storey building in Naga City
- Construction of over 52 major branch offices
- Renovation of more than 450 branch offices
- Construction/renovation of over 500 ATM booths
- Construction/Renovation of over 20 Easy-Access Facilities
- Construction/Finish fit-out and maintenance of LBP Plaza in Manila
- Construction of LANDBANK Warehouse in Antipolo City
- Renovation of the offices of the Department of Finance (DOF), Bureau of Customs (BOC), Bayan Delinquent (Deutsche Bank), National Livelihood and Development Corporation (NLDC), LBP Leasing Corp., LBP Insurance Brokerage, Inc., Masaganang Sakahan, Inc., Land Bank Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
- Construction of LBP Resources & Development Corporation Warehouse in Antipolo City
- Project Management of BIR’s new offices in Manila
ll. PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE SERVICES AND BROKERING
- Property management covering property security, upkeep, lease, and caretakership of foreclosed properties/ROPA’s such as provision of security guard and /or caretaker, repairs and maintenance, and payment of real property taxes.
- Brokering of real and other properties or acquired assets through lease, rental, or sale for a fee or commission.
- Authorized Job Contractor of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) under D.O. No. 18-A
- Recruitment and selection process that assures our client company that individuals hired are physically and mentally fit, have sound moral character, and equipped with appropriate and proper competencies to meet, if not surpass, our client’s qualification specifications and standards
- Administer battery of IQ tests i.e. verbal and non-verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, math application, and reading comprehension) Work Place Personality Profile, and Applicant Risk Profiler
- Continuous pooling of applicants for various positions to ensure timely deployment of manpower requirements through participation in job fairs, networking with universities, LGU’s PESO, and religious sector, and job posting in newspapers and online career portals, among others
- Strict compliance with the provisions of the labor laws, tax laws, and other codes, ordinances, rules, and regulations in any matter affecting the manpower services operations which are promulgated by the government of the Republic of the Philippines, the Department of Labor and Employment, or any pertinent government agency.
- Provides sanitation, housekeeping, janitorial and messengerial/courier services including the required basic equipment and implements
Contract and Project Staffing
- Deploy pre-screened and qualified personnel to your company on a contractual or project based arrangement during prolonged absences/leaves of permanent employees, temporary vacancies or seasonal manpower requirement.
- Provide replacement of employee who resigns on his own accord, fails to meet our client company’s performance standards, or is terminated for just or authorized cause within thirty (30) calendar days from date of hiring
- Relief from the time-consuming and costly processes of recruitment like job-posting, interviewing, testing and background/character checking;
- Relief from the hassle of record-keeping, verifying pre-employment requisites, timekeeping, and payroll processing of contractual personnel;
- More quality time to devote to the core business;
- Absence of labor cases since contract workers remain our employees; and
- Immediate replacement of personnel who fail to meet the clients company’s performance standards within thirty (30) days from engagement date.
lV. OTHER ALLIED SERVICES
- Provides preventive maintenance and repair services of air-conditioning units (ACU).
- Registered Office: 24th F. LBP Plaza 1598 M.H. del Pilar Malate, Manila
- Telephone: 405-7135/405-7402/405-7134/405-7169
- Facsimile: 528-8589
- Website: www.lbpresources.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Place of Incorporation: Manila, Philippines
- Auditor : Commission on Audit
- Company Registration Number: 61385
- Date of Incorporation: May 8, 1975
- Manuel C. Picson, Chairman
- Jorge L. Banal, Sr.
- Simeona S. Guevarra
- Rodolfo S. Feraren
- Annalene M. Bautista
Board of Directors
- Jocelyn DG. Cabreza, Chairperson
- Josephine G. Cervero
- Antonio V. Hugo, Jr.
- Reynauld Villafuerte
- Alan v. Bornas