- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
LANDBANK Phone Access
The LANDBANK Phone Access (LPA) is an alternative delivery channel that is secure and convenient, and allows ATM and current account holders to do self-service banking transactions through the use of a phone.
- Activate LPA Enrollment - Activate your enrollment in the LANBDANK Phone Access using your 4-digit ATM PIN as initial access upon proper verification by the Phonebanker. The client shall be required by the system to nominate his new Telephone Access Number (TAN).
- Balance Inquiry - Inquire about the ATM savings, current account and cash card balances. Know the last credit and debit transactions of the ATM savings, current accounts and cash card.
- Request Statement By Fax - Request a bank statement through fax. A service charge shall be automatically debited from the clients’ account for every transmittal.
- Checkbook Requisition - Order a checkbook and follow-up status of request at the depository branch in three (3) weeks time. The checkbook cost shall be deducted from your account upon validation of your request.
- Check Status Inquiry - Inquire about a specific check number issued and know if your check has been negotiated.
- Hold an ATM/Cash Card Account - Block all the ATM transactions of the ATM accounts and Cash card automatically in case of lost or stolen card. Application for card replacement shall be at the depository branch.
- Returned Check/s Inquiry - Inquire about the number and amount of returned checks for easier tracking of checks deposited to the account.
- Change Telephone Access Number - Change the Telephone Access Number (T.A.N.) from time to time for control and security purposes.
- Fund Transfer - Transfer funds from one account to another through the telephone. An acknowledgement number will be given as proof of the transaction.
- Bills Payment - Pay bills through the telephone. An acknowledgement number will be given as proof of the completed transaction.
- Manila Water
- LANDBANK Visa Credit Card
- Sky Cable
- Globe Handyphone and
- Globe Innove
TALK TO A PHONEBANKER
Talk to a phone banker who shall answer to queries.
- LANDBANK ATM/Cash Card Services - Refers you to a phonebanker to tag a lost/stolen ATM/Cash Card, receive complaints on captured cards and undispensed withdrawals.
- LANDBANK VISA Credit Card - Inquire about your LANDBANK VISA Credit Card statement balance, minimum payment due, and due date.
MECHANICS OF ENROLLMENT FOR LANDBANK PHONE ACCESS
- Visit the LANDBANK Branch where you opened your account.
a. For individual account, bring at least one (1) valid ID and your ATM card or your checkbook.
b. For corporate or institutional accounts, bring at least one (1) valid ID of signatories and Board Resolution/Letter of Authority incorporating authority to enroll the account in LANDBANK Phone Access and designating the authorized personnel to enroll and use the facility.
- Fill out the LANDBANK Phone Access Enrollment and Maintenance Agreement Form obtained from the Customer Associate. Account holders with joint accounts are required to sign said form but only one (1) shall be designated T. A. N. holder. For Corporate Accounts, at least two (2) signatories, together with the designated/authorized T. A. N. holder, are required to sign the form.
- Submit accomplished form for signature/s and account verification at the Verification Counter.
- Proceed to the New Accounts Counter where the Customer Associate will assist you in keying-in your four-digit Telephone Access Number (T. A. N.). The T. A. N. is your unique code necessary to access the Phonebanking Facility.
- Your LANDBANK Phone Access will be activated within 24 hours. Just call 405-7000 (NCR) using any touch tone landline or cellular phone, or 1-800-10-405-7000 (toll-free).Mobile Banking System (MBS)Account holder enrolled in the LPA can also enroll in the Mobile Banking System through the telephone by nominating his mobile number. Cash card holders are also qualified to enroll their mobile numbers in the MBS.
- Individual/Joint (or) Accounts:
- Savings Account with ATM Access
- Regular Current Account
- Current Account with ATM Access
- Interest-bearing Peso Current Account (IBCA) – Regular
- IBCA with ATM Access
- Institutional accounts
- Regular Current Account
- IBCA – Regular