- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
DOST, LANDBANK seal partnership for oneSTore.ph
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Department of Science and Technology Secretary Fortunato Dela Peña turns over sample products from Cagayan region to LANDBANK President and CEO Alex Buenaventura during the memorandum of agreement signing ceremony for oneSTore.ph Project held at the LANDBANK Plaza.
The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) formally sealed its partnership with LANDBANK for the oneSTore.ph Project with the signing of the Memorandum of Agreement held at the LANDBANK Plaza in Manila on February 28.
DOST Secretary Fortunato Dela Peña and LANDBANK President and CEO Alex Buenaventura signed the MOA for the e-commerce web application that provides a marketing platform for DOST- assisted micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) around the Philippines under its Small Enterprise Upgrading Program (SETUP). It offers customers an effortless shopping experience and gives retailers simple and direct access to the largest customer base in the country.
Under the agreement, LANDBANK serves as the payment solution system of the oneSTore.ph project through its ePayment Portal (ePP) which provides a secure and convenient payment platform while facilitating operational and cost efficiencies for seller-MSMEs.
“Prior to the establishment of oneSTore, the country did not have an e-commerce platform that caters exclusively to quality Filipino products. This is why the government and its agencies have made deliberate and concerted efforts to leverage our MSMEs to a vantage point, where they can be strategic in their chosen venture,” DOST Secretary Fortunato Dela Peña said.
On his part, LANDBANK President and CEO Alex Buenaventura said, “We are grateful for the opportunity to be part of this breakthrough service which provides an online platform for MSMEs to promote and sell their products to both local and international markets.”
Initiated by former DOST Secretary Mario Montejo and developed by DOST Region 2, oneSTore.ph was launched in July 2015 and has already uploaded/featured over 10,000 products ranging from food, agriculture, furniture, handicrafts, metals, and other items like bath essentials, personalized gifts and accessories.