LANDBANK PHONE ACCESS
The LANDBANK Phone Access aims to enhance our delivery of services to YOU, our valued clients, by allowing you to make selected off-site bank transactions through the use of a telephone.
Inquire about your ATM savings, current account and cash card balances. Know your last credit card and debit transactions for your ATM savings and current account.
Request Statement by Fax
Request for a bank statement through fax. A service charge shall be automatically debited from your account for every transmittal.
Order a checkbook and follow-up status of request at the depository branch in three (3) weeks time. The checkbook cost shall be deducted from your account upon validation of your request.
Check Status Inquiry
Inquire about a specific check number issued and know if your check has been negotiated.
Hold an ATM / Cash Card Account
Block all transactions to your ATM/Cash card accounts automatically in case of a lost or stolen card. You may then re-apply for a new card at your depository branch.
Returned Check/s Inquiry
Inquire about the number and amount of returned checks for easier tracking of checks deposited to your account.
Change Telephone Access Number
Change your Telephone Access Number (T.A.N.) from time to time for control and security purposes.
Transfer funds from one account to another through the telephone. An acknowledgement number will be given as proof of your transaction.
Pay your bills through the telephone. An acknowledgement number will be given as proof of your completed transaction.
Merchants: LANDBANK VISA Credit Card, PLDT, SMART, Maynilad,
Talk to a Phonebanker
Talk to a phonebanker to answer your queries.
LANDBANK ATM/Cash Card Services
Refers you to a phonebanker to tag a lost/stolen ATM/Cash Card, receive complaints on captured cards and undispensed withdrawals.
LANDBANK VISA Credit Card
Inquire about your LANDBANK VISA Credit Card statement balance, minimum payment due, and due date.
Mechanics of Enrollment for LANDBANK Phone Access:
1. Visit the LANDBANK Branch where you opened your account.
a. For individual account, bring any two (2) valid IDs and your ATM card or your checkbook.
b. For corporate or institutional accounts, bring any two (2) valid IDs and Board Resolution/Letter of Authority incorporating authority to enroll the account in LANDBANK Phone Access and designating the authorized personnel to enroll and use the facility.
2. Fill out the LANDBANK Phone Access Enrollment and Maintenance Agreement Form obtained from the Customer Associate. Account holders with joint accounts are required to sign said form but only one (1) shall be designated T. A. N. holder. For Corporate Accounts, at least two (2) signatories, together with the designated/authorized T. A. N. holder, are required to sign the form.
3. Submit accomplished form for signature/s and account verification at the Verification Counter.
4. Proceed to the New Accounts Counter where the Customer Associate will assist you in keying-in your four-digit Telephone Access Number (T. A. N.). The T. A. N. is your unique code necessary to access the Phonebanking Facility.
5. Your LANDBANK Phone Access will be activated within 24 hours. Just call 405-7000 (NCR) using any touch tone landline or cellular phone, or 1-800-10-405-7000 (toll-free).