MASTERCARD – THAI AIRWAYS
Special Fares Promotion
Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is exclusive to all cardholders of credit, debit and prepaid Mastercard cards issued by Mastercard issuing banks in the Philippines.
2. Tickets must be issued on/after May 6, 2019 and on/before May 30, 2019.
3. Valid for travel commencing on/after May 6, 2019 and on/before December 31, 2019.
4. Travel black-out period apply as follows, ex-Manila: December 21-24, 2019 and December 26-28, 2019.
5. Tickets must be purchased through the Thai Airways Ticket Office at Country Space 1 Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City open on Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 to 5:30 pm or through the Thai Airways website at www.thaiairways.com.ph.
6. All applicable taxes/charges/fuel surcharges are excluded and will be added to the fare.
7. This Promotion is valid on Thai Airways operated flights and limited seats per flight.
8. Ticketing deadline is automated. It is mandatory to issue the ticket on/before May 30, 2019, even for reservations with system-generated ticketing time limit beyond May 30, 2019.
9. Thai Airways reserves the right to change fares and conditions without prior notice.
10. Below is a matrix of other terms and conditions that apply to this Promotion:
Terms and Conditions
Stopover in Bangkok is permitted at no additional charge
Collect Bangkok passenger service charge (TS).
1 month for roundtrip; 1 year for one-way
Child & Infant Ticket
Accompanied child 2-11 years of age: charge 100% of the fare
Unaccompanied child 2-11 years of age: charge 100% of the fare
Infant under 2 years of age and occupying a seat: charge 100% of the fare
Infant under 2 years of age and without seat: charge 100% of the fare
Before and After Departure Charges
Reservation Change: permitted with a fee of USD100
Rerouting: permitted with a fee of USD100 (for totally unused tickets only)
Ticket Re-issue: permitted with a fee of USD100
Upsell: permitted with a fee of USD100 plus fare difference
Refund/Cancellation: permitted with a fee of USD200 for Europe; USD100 for other destinations (totally unused ticket). Non-refundable for partially used ticket. Refund application within 90 days after ticket expiry.
RBD W/V: Rows 51 and up
RBD W/V: 20kgs checked baggage allowance
RBD K/T: 30kgs checked baggage allowance
Per DTI FTEB Permit No. 7981 Series of 2019
Client Advisory (Mastercard)
Please be advised of the new method of computing finance charges/ interest on your LANDBANK Mastercard Credit Card. Click here for the sample computation. Thank you.LEARN MORE
Effective October 6, 2019, LANDBANK’s new contact numbers will be: Customer Care Hotline: (02)8-405-7000 Trunkline Numbers: (02)8 -522-0000 and (02)8-551-2200 Our PLDT toll-free number will remain the same at: 1-800-10-405-7000 This is in compliance with the National Telecommunications Commission’s Memorandum Order 10-10-2017 directing all telcos to migrate telephone numbers to eight (8) digits from seven (7).LEARN MORE
Make your US Dollars work overtime
For more information, visit the LANDBANK Branch nearest you or call the LANDBANK Customer Care Hotline at 405-7000 (NCR) or 1-800-10-405-7000 (PLDT toll-free: outside NCR).LEARN MORE