Use your Visa and get the chance to witness greatness at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020!
Spend at least P3,000 with your Visa at participating SM Supermalls until February 15, 2020 for a chance to witness greatness at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, courtesy of Visa.
Merchant Terms & Conditions
1. Promo runs from November 11, 2019 to February 15, 2020.
2. Shop and dine at participating SM Supermalls using your Visa debit, credit, or prepaid card and get a chance to win 1 out of 4 trips for two to Tokyo for the 2020 Olympics. Each winner will receive:
i. Round-trip Economy Flight for Two (2) to Tokyo, Japan
ii. 3 nights’ hotel accommodation (4-star) at the Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
iii. Airport Transfers in Tokyo iv. Daily Breakfast v. 2 Olympic Events (skateboarding and basketball)
vi. Transportation to/from Olympic events and activities
vii. Group Activity viii. Visa Prepaid Product - $300 USD Value per package
ix. Guest amenity/ gift - $400 USD Value per package
x. Access to the Visa Everywhere Lounge (offsite)
xi. Visa Concierge located at the hotel + Visa event support staff Merchant Offers Resource Center Content
Downloaded On: November 26, 2019 01:39 2 Exclusions include but are not limited to: train, car, taxi, or other travel costs aside from above mentioned; any meal, event and/or activity outside of program schedule including transportation; translation services; athlete appearances; guest travel insurance, any applicable taxes; tourist entry visas and passports; hotel incidentals (e.g. phone, mini-bar, laundry, etc)
3. Receive 1 raffle entry for every PHP 3,000 presented in single or accumulated receipts. Triple your chances of winning when you purchase at an SM affiliate. Customer will not be allowed to combine receipts between affiliate and non-affiliate to triple raffle entry. *Receipt for bills payment and services not included in raffle entries.
4. Also get a chance to win 1 out of 200 Visa Olympics merchandise when you exclusively purchase at an SM affiliate.
5. Participating affiliates are: The SM Store, Ace Hardware/ Ace Builders, Our Home, Toy Kingdom, Pet Express, Kultura, Surplus Shop, Sports Central, Adidas/Nike Shop/ New Balance, Levi’s Mall, The Body Shop, Crocs, Miniso, Bata, Under Armour, Innisfree, Dyson, Crate & Barrel, Baby Company, Joseph, CK Platinum.
6. Fill out the e-raffle with complete name, age, address, contact number, first digit and last 4 numbers on credit card in SM-Visa raffle booths located in SM Aura Premier, SM Megamall, the Podium, SM North EDSA, SM Mall of Asia, SM Southmall, and SM Seaside City Cebu. Deadline of submission of entries is on February 15,2020 at 10 PM or mall’s closing hours.
7. Customer must be 18 years old or older to join the promo.
8. Raffle draw will be held on February 27, 2020, Thursday at SM Aura Premier’s Admin Office, 6:00 PM. A DTI representative will be invited to witness the raffle draw. All drawn winning accounts shall be validated; in case any information is incorrect, the entry will be disqualified. Prizes may be claimed until April 26, 2020 or 60 days from receipt of notification.
i. Winners can only be drawn once. In case a name was drawn more than once, he/she will get the prize of higher value.
ii. Passport should be valid at least six (6) months before the travel date.
iii. All out-of-pocket expenses are the responsibility of the individual prize winner and, where applicable, their nominated guest.
iv. Participants shall be solely responsible for travel documents, visa, and any taxes or duties payable by them as a result of participation in the promotion or winning or using the prize.
v. SM Supermalls and Visa reserve the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry. That is, the winner’s Visa card account must be active and in good standing for the duration of the raffle draw and the 60-day redemption period.
9. Winners will be notified via phone call through contact details given, and announced via social media sites of participating SM Supermalls. Winners will be given sixty (60) days from receipt of notification to claim the prize. After the 60-day claiming period, unclaimed prize will be forfeited in favour of SMM Supermalls’ participating malls with prior approval of DTI.
i. Upon claiming his/her prize, winner must present registered mail, two (2) valid forms of identification or government-issued I.D. (any of the following: Driver’s License, SSS I.D, Passport, Birth Certificate, TIN).
ii. Winner must present his/her winning VISA credit card upon claiming his/her prize.
iii. Requirement of winner’s representative in claiming the prize – an authorization letter from the winner, winner’s registered mail, winning claim stub, photocopy of winner’s VISA credit card and valid identification (Passport, Driver’s License or SSS I.D. of both the winner and his/her representative). The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same Merchant Offers Resource Center Content Downloaded On: November 26, 2019 01:39 3 required valid forms of identification and a copy of the winner’s TIN.
iv. Prizes can be claimed at the respective Admin Office of the participating mall where purchase was made, between 4:00PM to 7:00PM only, Mondays to Saturdays.
v. Winner will shoulder the 20% Prize Tax for prizes exceeding PHP 10,000.00
vi. The prize is transferable but not convertible to cash or any other item. Prize may be transferred to the winner’s nominated recipient who is able to satisfy the requirements for the claiming of prize.
vii. All participating malls and VISA reserve the right to disclose and publish name, photos and other information of the winner in any mode or manner, as relevant to the Promotion, in any mode or manner as they may deem appropriate.
viii. SM Supermalls and Visa reserve the right to disclose and publish name, photos and other information of the winner in any mode or manner, as relevant to the Promotion, in any mode or manner as they may deem appropriate.
ix. Employees, Management and Board of Directors of Shopping Center Management Corp. and VISA and its accredited advertising agencies and their relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the promotion.
x. The promo organizer’s decision with regards to the Promo Mechanics, winners and prizes, with the concurrence of DTI, is final.
xi. By participating in the promotion and/or accecpting the prizes, the promotion cardholder agrees to hold Visa and SM free and harmless from any loss, injury, or damage caused by or arising from his/her participating in the promotion or caused by or arising from his/her acceptance in the promo.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-20477, Series of 2019
June marks the international celebration of Pride Month. Here at LANDBANK, we support diversity and cultivate a healthy work environment with equal opportunity for professional growth and advancement.LEARN MORE
LANDBANK joins the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation in celebrating the 19th Depositor Protection and Awareness Week (DPAW). Pursuant to Proclamation No. 358, issued in 2003, DPAW is annually observed every June 16 to 22 to strengthen the protection of small, unsophisticated depositors and complement the government’s thrust for sustained economic growth and development. As we celebrate the 19th DPAW, may we embody the value of saving and constantly practice the theme, “Maniguro, Mag-impok, Mag-deposito sa Bangko.”LEARN MORE
Q2 Raffle Draw
The Bureau of the Treasury invites you to join the 2nd Quarter Rewards Draw of the Premyo Bonds 2 via Facebook live (www.facebook.com/TreasuryPh) on June 16, 2021 at 2:00 PM. You could be one of the lucky quarterly winners of P20,000, P50,000, P100,000, or P1 Million PLUS an additional P3 Million from Aboitiz Equity Ventures! #PremyoBonds2 #BiggerInvestmentBiggerPanaloLEARN MORE