- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
Products and Services
Bagong Bayani ATM Account
Card-based type of Savings Account intended primarily for Overseas Filipinos. Opening amount is only Php 100.00 with zero maintaining balance.
Issued in two forms: generic and personal. The generic card is issued by LBP Overseas Officers and other ORG designated personnel upon application while the personal cards are issued by LANDBANK branches with the account holder’s name embossed in the card.
OFW Passbook Account
Passbook-based Savings Account available at LBP Branches. It can be opened by the Overseas Filipino or his/her designated beneficiary.
Opening amount is Php 100.00 but Average Daily Balance (ADB) required is Php 5,000.00.
US Dollar Passbook Account
Passbook-based USD Savings Account available at LBP Branches. It can be opened by the Overseas Filipino or his/her designated beneficiary.
Opening amount is USD 10.00 but Average Daily Balance (ADB) required is USD 500.00. Deposit to this account is represented in US Dollars but Peso or other Foreign Currencies may still be deposited to this account, as they are automatically converted to the US Dollar equivalent based on the prevailing foreign exchange rate on transaction date.
LANDBANK Remittance Service (thru LBRS-enrolled Partners)
- Direct Credit to LANDBANK accounts (CA/SA)
- Automatic Feedback
- Automated Transfers to other banks’ accounts
- Cash pick-up via any LANDBANK branch
- Cash pick-up via Partner Paying Agents (Palawan Pawnshop, LBC, Bank ofCommerce, GPRS, etc.)
- Direct upload/SFTP/Web Service connection with partners
- Opening of accounts via LBP Overseas Officers
- SMS Notification
- Balance Inquiry
- FX Conversion on Weekends & Holidays