Know how to protect yourself from online fraud.
LANDBANK encourages clients to take part in protecting their account while doing transactions online by ALWAYS doing the following:
1. Ensure that the site is secured before using it:
Phishing is the practice of attempting to obtain information (e.g., usernames, passwords, credit card details, Bank account numbers, ATM PIN, etc.) by pretending to represent a legitimate company in an e-mail or websites. The e-mail usually claims that it is necessary for the recipient to update and provide the information in the link or form attached in the e-mail. The criminals then use the information entered on the phishing site or form for their own fraudulent intentions.
2. Protect your computer from online attacks from viruses, hackers, spywares and other malicious programs by doing the following:
3. When accessing your account using a public computer or using a public WIFI network, kindly practice the following:
4. Personal information such as address, mother's maiden name, mobile/telephone numbers, social security number, Bank account number and e-mail address should not be disclosed unless the one gathering the information is reliable and trustworthy.
5. Regular checking of transaction history details and statements should be done to ensure that no unauthorized transactions occur.
For other inquiry, you may contact LANDBANK through the following:
1. 24/7 Customer Care hotline: For NCR (02) 8-405-7000 or PLDT toll free 1-800-10-405-7000
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org