- About LANDBANK Trust Banking Group
- UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PERSONAL EQUITY AND RETIREMENT ACCOUNT - UNIT INVESTMENT TRUST FUND
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERSONAL FUND MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- INSTITUTIONAL TRUST SERVICES
- About LANDBANK
- Corporate Profile
- Major Roles
- Guiding Principles of LANDBANK
- Corporate Environmental Policy
- Performance Highlights
- Our Policy for Quality
- Board of Directors and Management Team
- Board Level Committees
- Organizational Chart
- Awards and Recognition
- FOUNDATION AND SUBSIDIARIES
- CSR Statement
- Gawad Sibol Program
- Gawad e-Dukasyon Program
- Gawad Kabuhayan Program
- Gawad Patnubay Scholarship Program
- Manila Bay SUNSET Partnership Program, Inc. (MBSPPI)
- Funding Support for Galing Pook
- Disaster Relief Operations and Donations to Calamities
- BANGON Mini-Farms Program
- Funding Support for LANDBANK Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing the LANDBANK website, the user agrees to comply with the following terms and conditions of use:
- LANDBANK reserves the right to change the information and data contained in this web page and the terms, conditions and explanations shown herein. The change shall take effect upon release.
- This website is frequently updated and enhanced. Information posted is subject to change without prior notice.
- Reproduction of the LANDBANK owned materials which includes, but is not limited to, the logo, design and graphics, in any format for the purposes of promotion, publication, display or distribution is prohibited without a written permission from LANDBANK.
- In some cases, this website will provide website links outside the LANDBANK network to assist users in their browsing experience. LANDBANK makes great effort to select websites and data sources with good reputation for the convenience of the users.
- By creating third-party sites, LANDBANK does not endorse or recommend any products or services from that website, nor is LANDBANK liable for any failure of products and services offered and advertised at those sites.
- This website is fully compatible with the following browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and later, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome. If you are using a different browser or if you are having trouble viewing this site, you may wish to update your Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge or download the latest Chrome or Firefox. If you experience any other difficulties, please contact us.
- LANDBANK is supervised by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas and is a member of PDIC and BancNet.
For other inquiry, you may contact LANDBANK through the following:
1. 24/7 Customer Care hotline: For NCR (02) 405-7000 or PLDT toll free 1-800-10-405-7000
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org