You may open a UITF account in any LANDBANK branch near you or you may visit LBP-TBG at 21F LANDBANK Plaza 1598, M.H del Pilar cor. Dr. J. Quintos Sts. Malate, Manila.
What are the procedures to open a UITF account?
- Take the Client Suitability Assessment (CSA). This is to determine your investment preference and for us to be able to suggest the most appropriate UITF based on your risk profile. Your investment objective and current financial situation will also be considered. Remember that it will still be you (as the client) who will make the final decision on the type of UITF/s you will invest in. A LANDBANK Certified UITF Sales Person (CUSP) will be glad to assist you through the CSA process.
- The CUSP will also explain the risks involved in investing in UITFs and the features of your chosen fund. You would have to sign the Risk Disclosure Statement which also contains an explanation of the various risk.
- You will be required to sign a UITF Participating Trust Agreement and fill-out the Client Information Sheet and Signature Card (CISSC) and provide a valid government-issued ID.
- The branch personnel will then assist you in depositing your initial investment.
- A Certificate of Participation (COP) will then be issued by LANDBANK Trust Banking Group and will be sent to your present address or preferred LANDBANK branch. The branch will then notify you if your COP is ready for pick-up.
View/Download the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for UITFs and UITF in the Mobile Banking Application below.
For UITF or Trust Account opening inquiries you may contact our Trust Sales and Marketing Officers through (02) 8405.7119 / 8405.7100 / 8405.7761.
LANDBANK Trust Sales and Marketing Officers' contact information is also available through this webpage: TSMO Contact Information