Terms and Conditions for Pay in Installments
1. The LANDBANK Credit Card’s Pay in Installments allows the Cardholders to pay for goods and services on installment basis with partner merchants for a specified term according to the Terms and Conditions specified by LANDBANK.
2. The Pay in Installments is available to all Principal and Supplementary Cardholders (except for DOSRI and Corporate accounts) whose cards are active, in good credit standing, and have available credit lines.
3. LANDBANK Credit Cardholders can enjoy 0% interest on installments in various partner establishments in both Instore or Online stores bearing the Pay in Installments logo. The list of partner merchants is found in the LANDBANK website under Credit Cards menu.
4. The Pay in Installments is valid on a single-receipt purchase transaction of at least PhP3,000, payable up to 24-month installment term. However, merchants have sole discretion on the installment terms and minimum spend requirement to qualify for installment which may vary per item and merchant. Partner merchant may set a higher spend requirement which may vary per term, item and outlet. No maximum amount for the transaction as long as it is within the Cardholder’s available credit limit.
5. Qualified Cardholders can amortize at 0% interest on the total price of the items purchased under Pay in Installments for the duration of the installment plan, available at 3, 6, 12, and 24-month installment terms or as otherwise specified by the merchant offering Pay in Installments.
6. Applicable installment terms vary per merchant/partner establishment or per outlet or item. It can be applicable on selected items only, at the option of the merchant, and may differ on product models per establishment.
7. LANDBANK does not guarantee the quality of the product or service subject of the installment charge slip or installment contract. Any defect or damage on the product or service shall not affect or excuse Cardholders’ obligation to pay his/her account.
8. The cash price and credit card price for 0% interest on Installment transactions shall be the same.
9. All decisions made by LANDBANK Credit Cards or partner merchants regarding transactions made hereunder are considered final.
10. Purchases are subject to approval based on the available credit limit of the Cardholder at the time of purchase.
11. All transactions are subject to LANDBANK Credit Cards’ transaction authorization rules.
12. The approved installment transaction is automatically deducted from the Cardholder’s available credit limit.
13. The first monthly amortization will be reflected on the next cut-off date once the transaction is posted.
14. Each monthly installment amount forms part of the Minimum Amount Due on Cardholder’s Statement of Account.
15. The Cardholder incurs no additional fees for using the Pay in Installments. The Cardholder, however, may pre-terminate its availment of 0% interest installment by calling the LANDBANK Customer Care Hotline. In case of pre-termination, Cardholder must settle the full amount of the remaining principal balance, as well as pay a pre-termination fee of 5% of the remaining balance or Php300, whichever is higher.
16. Any two (2) unpaid amortizations shall constitute default and shall result to the remaining unpaid installments to become due and demandable. Any unpaid amount shall incur interest and surcharges in accordance with the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of the LANDBANK Credit Card.
17. The Cardholder’s use of Pay in Installment shall be considered as his/her acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and such amendments hereof as may be made by LANDBANK Credit Cards and advised from time to time.
18. LANDBANK Credit Cards Installment purchases are subject to the standard Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and the Use of LANDBANK Credit Cards.
Download: Frequently Asked Questions
18-Day Campaign to End Violence Against Women
We join hands with the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW) in observing the 18-Day Campaign to End Violence Against Women (VAW) from 25 November to 12 December 2023. This year's theme "UNITED for a VAW-free Philippines" emphasizes the importance of collaborative effort in the prevention and elimination of violence against women and girls. Show your support for the campaign by using the official Facebook profile picture frame which can be accessed through this link: https://twb.nz/vawfreeph2023 #VAWfreePH #ServingTheNationLEARN MORE
VISA Super Raffle 2023
MECHANICS: For a minimum single receipt purchase of PHP2,000 via Tap to Pay through VISA Card (credit, debit and prepaid) in any of the participating SM Retail Affiliate gives the cardholder one (1) electronic raffle entry for a chance to win one of the six (6) brand-new Hyundai Stargazer 1.5 GL IVT in Dragon Red and one of the five (5) brand new Hyundai Creta 1.5 GL IVT in Dragon Red. The cardholder must enroll his/her transaction by scanning the QR code. Customer to input: Full Name, Full Address, Contact Number, Name of Merchant, Upload of Receipt Purchase of cell cards, phone cards, SM Gift cards, SM Gift Pass, Concert Tickets, Bills Payment products, and other product at the Customer Service Counter are not entitled to any raffle entry. Splitting of transactions is prohibited and shall not be allowed to be eligible for a raffle entry. Promo period is from October 1 to November 30, 2023. Deadline of submission of entries is on November 30, 2023 at 10PM or mall’s closing hours. Electronic Raffle Draw will be held on December 5, 2023 in the presence of DTI and SM representative. There will be 6 winners of brand-new Hyundai Stargazer 1.5 GL IVT in Dragon Red and 5 Creta 1.5 GL IVT in Dragon Red. Winner can only be drawn once. In case a name was drawn more than once, he/she will get the prize of higher value. SM Supermalls and Visa reserve the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry. The winner’s Visa credit card account must be active and in good standing for the duration of the raffle draw and the 60-day redemption period. Participants shall be solely responsible for any taxes or duties payable by them as a result of participation in the promotion or winning the prize. Prizes are not convertible to cash and non-transferrable. Winners will be given sixty (60) days upon receipt of notification to claim the prize. After the 60-days claiming period, unclaimed prizes will be forfeited in favor of SM Supermalls with the prior approval of DTI. Winners will be notified via phone call through contact details given (where to claim the prize), and announced via social media sites of participating SM malls. Upon claiming his/her prize, winner must present registered mail, two (2) government issued IDs (any of the following: Driver’s License, SSS, Passport, Birth Certificate, TIN) Winner must present his/her winning VISA Credit Card upon claiming his/her prize. Requirement of winner’s representative in claiming the prize – an authorization letter from the winner, winner’s registered mail, winning claim stub, photocopy of winner’s VISA credit card and valid identification (Passport, Driver’s License or SSS I.D. of both the winner and his/her representative). The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification and a copy of the winner’s TIN. Winner will shoulder the 20% Prize Tax for prizes exceeding PHP 10,000.00 as well as other related vehicle registration fees. The prize is transferable but not convertible to cash or any other item. Prize may be transferred to the winner’s nominated recipient who is able to satisfy the requirements for the claiming of prize. All participating malls and VISA reserve the right to disclose and publish name, photos and other information of the winner in any mode or manner, as relevant to the Promotion, in any mode or manner as they may deem appropriate. SM Supermalls and Visa reserve the right to disclose and publish name, photos and other information of the winner in any mode or manner, as relevant to the Promotion, in any mode or manner as they may deem appropriate. Employees, Management and Board of Directors of Shopping Center Management Corp. and VISA and its accredited advertising agencies and their relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the promotion. The promo organizer’s decision with regards to the Promo Mechanics, winners and prizes, with the concurrence of DTI, is final. By participating in the promotion and/or accepting the prizes, the promotion cardholder agrees to hold Visa and SM free and harmless from any loss, injury, or damage caused by or arising from his/her participating in the promotion or caused by or arising from his/her acceptance in the promo SM Retail Affiliate Stores, SM Supermalls, and Visa will not replace lost or damaged receipt caused by the cardholder. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-175165 Series of 2023. Click here for the list of participating malls and SM retail affiliates.LEARN MORE
Mastercard x Urbanize
For your daily adventures, your daily grind— Urbanize is here to help make your life easier and better! Partnered with well-known global and local brands such as Pacsafe, U Elements, CabinZero, and The Coldest Water, you can get everything you need here and more. May it be a new anti-theft backpack or an insulated tumbler big enough for your next trip, Urbanize has got it all for you. Mastercard cardholders enjoy 10% off on all regular items with min purchase of PHP 6,500. Redemption Instruction: To redeem this offer, please present your Mastercard. Terms & Conditions: • Offer cannot be availed in conjunction with any other promotion. • Cardholders to use their Mastercard branded cards to avail the offer. • Offers are only applicable with in-store transactions only.LEARN MORE