The LANDBANK website is secure, using GlobalSign's Security Certificate for you to verify the authenticity of the site. At times, it may be necessary for you to verify the authenticity of the LANDBANK website so you will not be a victim of internet scams (for example, clients will be directed to seemingly legitimate sites then mislead them into providing vital account information to entities not authorized by the Bank). The GlobalSIgn Logo attached on all our website pages, when clicked, securely authenticates the LANDBANK website.
The best, safest and recommended way to access the website is by typing https://www.landbank.com at the browser address bar.
How To Protect Yourself Online
LANDBANK encourages clients to take part in protecting their account while doing transactions online by ALWAYS doing the following:
1. Ensure that the site is secured before using it:
Phishing is the practice of attempting to obtain information (e.g., usernames, passwords, credit card details, Bank account numbers, ATM PIN, etc.) by pretending to represent a legitimate company in an e-mail or websites. The e-mail usually claims that it is necessary for the recipient to update and provide the information in the link or form attached in the e-mail. The criminals then use the information entered on the phishing site or form for their own fraudulent intentions.
2. Protect your computer from online attacks from viruses, hackers, spywares and other malicious programs by doing the following:
3. When accessing your account using a public computer or using a public WIFI network, kindly practice the following:
5. Personal information such as address, mother's maiden name, mobile/telephone numbers, social security number, Bank account number and e-mail address should not be disclosed unless the one gathering the information is reliable and trustworthy.
6. Regular checking of transaction history details and statements should be done to ensure that no unauthorized transactions occur.
For other inquiry, you may contact LANDBANK through the following:
1. 24/7 Customer Care hotline: For NCR (02) 8-405-7000 or PLDT toll free 1-800-10-405-7000
2. Email: email@example.com