Q1 2023 - SM Store and Mastercard® Joint Promotion
Get A Chance to Shop All Can Up to P200,000
1. The Promotion is open to all principal and supplementary cardholders of Mastercard credit, debit, and prepaid cards issued in the Philippines.
2. For a minimum spend of Php5,000 single-receipt transaction from SM Store paid using Philippine-issued credit, debit, or prepaid Mastercard gives the cardholder a chance to play and be one of the five instant winners of P200,000 or P1,000 SM Gift Pass. One game may be played per qualified transaction.
3. Promotion period is from January 13 to March 31, 2023.
4. Promotion is open to SM Store customers with transactions made in-store and via card-present personal shopper transactions (or personal shopper transactions done via EFT).
5. Promotion is only available in SM Store. Transactions made in other SM Retail Affiliates are not qualified to join the promo and win any prize.
6. There will be 5 winners of P200,000 worth of SM Gift Card and 5,000 winners of P1,000 SM Gift Pass nationwide.
7. Customer journey to play the game:
a) Scan the QR Code at the cashier or go to the promo website URL to register (one-time only)
with an email address or mobile number. Facebook or Google accounts can also be used for registration.
b) After making a transaction, select the corresponding SM Store location (SM Store branch) then select the transaction type and input the corresponding code:
● Debit – invoice number
● Credit – approval code
c) Upon successful submission, the game opens up for the customer to play.
● Customer plays by swiping a firework. If the chosen firework reveals a prize, customer wins either P200,000 SM Gift Card or P1,000 SM Gift Pass. No prize is won if the firework does not show a prize.
d) The prizes that the Customer has won will be stored in the Prizes tab of the Promo
Website. Customer can choose to redeem at any time within the redemption period.
e) Customer can redeem the SM Gift Card/SM Gift Pass in-store by showing the Voucher Code at the SM Customer Service Counter. Customer will need to present the original charge slip for verification purpose.
6. Purchase of cell cards, phone cards, SM Gift Cards, SM Gift Pass, Concert Tickets, Returns, Bills Payment Products, and other products at the Customer Service Counter are not qualified for this promotion.
7. Splitting of transactions is prohibited and shall not be allowed for redemption.
8. Customer may only win one prize per game and one major prize during the entire duration of the promo.
9. To claim the prize, winner must present the following at the Customer Service Counter (BCO) of the SM Store where the transaction was made:
● Screenshot of the winning voucher code with transaction details
● Original charge slip (customer copy) of the SM Store transaction
● Mastercard used
● Valid ID
10. Customer Service must verify the original charge slip made at SM Store as well as the other redemption requirements. Prizes from erroneous or mismatched transaction details may be forfeited.
11. Redemption of prizes can be made until May 31, 2023.
12. Prize is non-convertible to cash.
13. SM Store and Mastercard reserve the right to disclose and publish names, photos, videos, and other information of the winners in any mode or manner as they deem appropriate.
14. Employees of SM Store, Mastercard, and its accredited advertising agencies and suppliers, and their family relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the promotion.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB- 158220 Series of 2022.
New LANDBANK's Customer Care Email Address
We have a new EMAIL ADDRESS! Effective Monday, 26 February 2024, you may email LANDBANK's Customer Care at email@example.com. Thank you.LEARN MORE
May PhilID ka na ba?
Phil na phil ba ang pagiging PhilID holder? Maaaring gamitin ang iyong Philippine Identification Card (PhilID) o PSA-provided printed digital PhilID (ePhilID), kabilang ang ibang pangunahing IDs, sa pagbukas ng LANDBANK account. Ayon sa Republic Act No. 11055 at PSA Public Advisory dated 05 October 2022, ang PhilID at ePhilID ay magsisilbing opisyal na government-issued identification document para sa mga government at private transactions. Note: Sa pagkakataon na hindi ma-validate ang iyong PhilID dahil sa iba’t-ibang kadahilanan (e.g., hindi mabasa na QR code, disconnected internet, technical difficulties sa online PSA authenticator tool, etc.), magdala lamang ng extra IDs bilang iyong back-up. Para sa kumpletong listahan ng valid IDs at karagdagang impormasyon ukol sa account opening: https://www.landbank.com/cards/atm-savings-account.LEARN MORE
Advisory on LANDBANK Link.BizPortal
Due to ongoing system maintenance, LANDBANK Link.BizPortal is currently experiencing intermittent connectivity. We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly bear with us as we continue to improve our systems to better service your needs. Thank you.LEARN MORE